Welcome to the Cookie Jar Hunt Hint Page
The Snowed in Hunt runs from
1st December until 21st December
These are all your Hunt Hints for each store, if you get stuck just move along and come back later.
You can find a view of the hunt prizes if you click here!
You are looking for a Snow Shovel (pictured below)
Here is your limo to the starting location –> Start Location
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
- 1 - Please use store hint giver located near the hunt boards
- 2 - Please use store hint giver located near the hunt boards
- 3 - Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- 4 - keeping warm by the fire
- 5 - I’ll hide inside with my gardening friends!
- 6 - Let it Snow!!
- 7 - Whats Christmas without the Christmas tree?
- 8 - Look around for the patch of snowy ground.
- 9 – Use store hint giver
- 10 - A poet and didnt know it
- 11 - Just look for your gift…. under the tree in the corner.
- 12- I am near a fireplace and watching the flames,come, find me;)
- 13 - Oh Naked Ladies!
- 14 - I have hunt giver in store
- 15 - Frosty the Snowman was a jolly happy soul, with a corncob pipe and a button nose, and a prize that is the goal.
- 16 - Does a Snowman always feel snowed in?
- 17 - Use store hint giver
- 18 - It’s easy to get snowed in when you “winter in New England”
- 19 - Check near the “Family”
- 20 - I have been Obducted!
- 21 – Use store hint giver
- 22 - Use store hint giver
- 23 - ”The winter well hides the prize”
- 24 - Who’s calling?
- 25 - Snuggle up by the fire
- 26 - Lets glaze in to the night over looking the pond
- 27 - Use store hint giver
- 28 - I like the view up here
- 29 - The writing is on the wall.
- 30 -Building Blocks are the tools for tomorrow.
- 31 - Tea or Wine ?
- 32 - There are two! We are Family! and White Trees are the best
- 33 - I can always get behind a good cause
- 34 - Winter shrooms
- 35 - If it doesn’t stop snowing soon, this little village will surely be snowed in.
- 36 - Look for the water!
- 37 - Look near poster for hunt
- 38 - Look for me where the Eskimos kiss.
- 39 - Head into the winter shop, but make sure you wipe your feet !!!
- 40 - Down under
- 41 - Window shopping can be quite fun, even if all alone it’s done!
- 42 - Jesus Is The Reason For The Season…
- 43 - Use store hint giver
- 44 - Man I am cold, I need to cover up
- 45 - hiding out near the food
- 46 - I made this new invitation just for the season. find me here
- 47 - A mythological creature, the allegorical story of whom, symbolizing Christ, is portrayed in a series of 15th century tapestries
- 48 - Wonder where the gift is I looked everyone but I havent checked near the stairs.
- 49 - in the winter cold only helps the fire
- 50 - Make Then Beg For It!
- 51 - lets sit by the cozy fire and play a game of cards
- 52 - Nibble on a cookie for Advent and has hint giver
- 53 - Did Santa forgot his bag full of gifts?
- 54 - Look near poster for hunt “I am between banana and cherry”
- 55 – Going Up?
- 56 - When you are Snowed In, its always nice to have a fire
- 57 - Use store hint giver
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊